Thursday, August 06, 2009

One down, hundreds to go....

I finally finished the Beauty Baby Blanket, and it turned out so pretty! I really love this colorway in lace patterns. It's "BabyGirl" Encore--long repeats of pink, lavender, yellow, pale coral, and a bit of white. Really, really pretty. In the Chalice pattern, it turned out gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

I'm all revved today, getting ready to go to Asheville and see my knitsisters. I'm taking my local knitsister with me, and her two girls, who are sweet as pie and loads of fun. There's Earth Guild in my future, and Lord knows what else. Lots of shopping, lots of fiber stuff, and lots and lots of girlfriend love! I can't wait. The workday seems soooooo long, just biding time till I can get on the road.

To sad Lenore can't be with us.....but next time she will! On the needles: Annabell's Entrelac Socks from the Holiday 2008 Interweave. In a colorway that reminds me of the ocean in the Caymans...yummy!

No comments: